Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Festivus

Let the airing if grievances commence.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Need to see you and TGP

in a feats of strength throw down...ha ha the look on George's face when old man Frank starts to take his shirt off=priceless

Comment

Winner slag in a hot minute. But TGP is one wiry MFer, so it'll be an interesting challenge.

Comment

Let's rumble!!!
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Hahah - that's the undercard

Main event - me vs 3I
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Oh I haven't forgot!

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            Main event - me vs 3I
            Your trail running muscle vs my pimp hand. I'll end you!!
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

riiiigght

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Wangnutian feats of strength

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Garden gnome

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                  Toss followed by thick shoe relay race.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X