Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beatles On Spotify Tonight at Midnight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    Just got a premium membership to Spotify a couple months ago and it's been an absolute game changer.

I implore any music lover to pony up the $13 a month and get it.
    I DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO HAVE YET ANOTHER MONTHLY BILL, TO HAVE WHAT I ALREADY HAVE ON C.D.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I have the free version which is cool just for shuffling bands I like. With the subscription can you access whatever you want from their catalog at any time?
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
        Anyone who doesn't understand the difference in product between a service like Spotify and Pandora is a bonehead. Suggesting people use Pandora here is like suggesting that Red Zone is a substitute for Sunday Ticket.
        Anyone who pays $9.99 a month to hear music is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          WHY CAN'T I DO WHAT I ALWAYS DID. TURN ON A RADIO OR BOP IN A C.D.?, OR CASSETTE, YEAH I SAID IT, A TAPE. I DON'T FEEL THE NEED FOR YET ANOTHER SOURCE OF MUSIC. I HAVE 90% OF BEATLES SHIT ALREADY, ALLMAN BROS ABOUT 90%, YES, AND IT GOES ON AND ON.
          Right

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
            Anyone who pays $9.99 a month to hear music is a moron.
            Do you also refuse Netflix? Modern technology and business models? Do you have an eMachine?
            Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Yes
              Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

You can. And I used a USB turntable...

to turn my vinyl into digital for when I drive or whatever.

If I want to hear new or off the beaten path stuff I listen to WKDU, Drexel University's radio station.

But I am going to subscribe to Comcast's new streaming television so the wife can watch TV on the new tablet she's getting for Christmas tomorrow. Fifteen bucks a month plus it includes HBO, on demand and everything else. I want to see how it runs on our network, and if it seems pretty decent then I'll go ahead and dump regular cable tv and just use that for stuff.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
                  Do you also refuse Netflix? Modern technology and business models? Do you have an eMachine?
                  Netflix is different, nobody gives you all the movies and tv they do for free.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                    Netflix is different, nobody gives you all the movies and tv they do for free.
                    Nobody gives you instant access to the catalogue of music that Spotify does for free either. Unless you're stealing from torrent sites.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      I have the free version which is cool just for shuffling bands I like. With the subscription can you access whatever you want from their catalog at any time?
                      Exactly and build your own playlists and stuff like that.

Where it's really good is you can save albums or playlists and listen to it without streaming it and using data.

Was great when I was deployed and didn't have cell service.

Comment

Working...
                      X