2016 FA Top 20 according to Yahoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 FA Top 20 according to Yahoo

Some interesting names on this list, I am mostly interested in the O Line talent and Secondary talent available.

Anyone know cap space going into next year? We need to dump Maxwell and the Roach for sure..

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/free-ag...232940482.html

Alshon Jeffery is intriguing if he hits the market, but I don't know what the cap situation will be with Cox getting paid and potentially Bradford.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Would love to see Jeffery, but Chipster seems to think "we are good there"

smh

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
        Would love to see Jeffery, but Chipster seems to think "we are good there"

smh
        I'm just done with FA CBs. If they can draft a swing tackle and sign a FA OG, that would be ideal. Then you have flexibility with moving Peters around as needed. Plus, Dennis Kelly doesn't see the field ever again.

Gardner was supposed to be a starter this year, but who the hell knows if he's any better than Tobin/Barbre.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Some interesting names on this list, I am mostly interested in the O Line talent and Secondary talent available.

Anyone know cap space going into next year? We need to dump Maxwell and the Roach for sure..

Norman. Do it Chip.

Comment

Maxwell and Roach

are almost assuredly not going anywhere; at least *both* of them aren't. Each of them carry a $13 million cap hit in 2016 if released. Even if one of them were to be designated a post-June 1 cut, he'd still be a $6+ million hit for two years.

Thanks, Howie. He is the contract guy, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              I'm just done with FA CBs. If they can draft a swing tackle and sign a FA OG, that would be ideal. Then you have flexibility with moving Peters around as needed. Plus, Dennis Kelly doesn't see the field ever again.

Gardner was supposed to be a starter this year, but who the hell knows if he's any better than Tobin/Barbre.
              I'm done w/ high priced FAs...you can't be done with FAs in general. Nolan Carroll was having a very solid year before he broke his ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

I'm done w/ high priced FAs...you can't be done with FAs in general. Nolan Carroll was having a very solid year before he broke his ankle.
                If they can re-sign Carroll, great. But they'd find a way to ruin Norman if they signed him to big money here.

Comment

I think getting Hicks and Carroll back plus a competent DC and the defense could be OK.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    I think getting Hicks and Carroll back plus a competent DC and the defense could be OK.
                    No defense will be ok for a full season with this offensive scheme. Hard to believe that any good defensive player would want to get involved with this debacle.

Comment

Meh. I hope Chip learned his lesson about FA CBs.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                      X