Merry Xmas! and Healthy Happy Holiday to All board Bretheren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Xmas! and Healthy Happy Holiday to All board Bretheren

I have a chance now to post this,,Happy BDay to my wife Suzie who turns 56 tomorrow! I will be busy making a kick ass Bday meal/ Xmas Dinner,,best wishes to everyone North of the bOrder....Enjoy the mild weather there Ken!

Just like to say I'm thankful for all the good people in my Life Alpha's and Beta's alike! wish everyone good health and good fortune in the New Year, No matter what Holiday you celebrate Enjoy! ,,Santa all I want is a new DC Please!

Merry Xmas Igglespans!
    Last edited by TRENT; 12-24-2015, 11:03 AM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Comment

Merry Christmas, Trent!

Comment

Back atcha, pal. Have a very merry Christmas! I hope that you're doing okay.

Comment

Merry Christmas, Trent.

Comment

geigh

Merry Christmas!
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Happy Winter Solstice
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well as all my "bored" brothers! Its 64c, sunny and green here north of the wall for Christmas.
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

right back atcha Sus! Roth and the Boys need to represent this weekend

good one to you and your families,,,Craig CB, dsg and the list goes on!
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

thanks Leff

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                    Merry Christmas, Trent.
                    have a great weekend ! lets hope the Iggles show up

Not the Uglies!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Freekee stuff

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                      Merry Christmas to you and your family as well as all my "bored" brothers! Its 64c, sunny and green here north of the wall for Christmas.
                      but I know for the all the East coast cry baabies whoare upset its not 22 degrees,,,they can G F T SELVES! Enjoy your break there brother and tell Derek I said Merry Xmas knock a few Molsons back for me!
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                        I have a chance now to post this,,Happy BDay to my wife Suzie who turns 56 tomorrow! I will be busy making a kick ass Bday meal/ Xmas Dinner,,best wishes to everyone North of the bOrder....Enjoy the mild weather there Ken!

Just like to say I'm thankful for all the good people in my Life Alpha's and Beta's alike! wish everyone good health and good fortune in the New Year, No matter what Holiday you celebrate Enjoy! ,,Santa all I want is a new DC Please!

Merry Xmas Igglespans!
                        Merry Xmas man. It was great spending time with you. You're a hell of a cook. Here's to a healthy year and dominance on the courts
                        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Same here man and thanks

I love to cook, its what I have to contribute,,we all do our part,,its what makes it great...Going to make some Marsala tonight,,,,the arm is getting better everyday,,so hopefully I can play this summer..
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

even Homo's

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                            Merry Christmas!
                            such as us are allowed! "hand bent while saying Allowed"
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

Merry Xmas Igglespans!
                              Merry Christmas, have a safe and wonderful holiday to all on the board.

Comment

Working...
                              X