Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

all I want is a tomahawking of the Racially Insensitives. OK I'll settle for a 1-pt win.

Hope most here have a Merry Christmas. To the others, a big ole Christmas "Eat Shit!"

Really looking forward to the GAYte tomorrow.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Merry Christmas to you as well...

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    all I want is a tomahawking of the Racially Insensitives. OK I'll settle for a 1-pt win.

Hope most here have a Merry Christmas. To the others, a big ole Christmas "Eat Shit!"

May the Ghosts of Christmas haunt the Racially Insensitives and remind them of thier ugly name with a loss.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

I say Merry Christmas to everyone. Some don't deserve it but I wish a Merry Christmas nonetheless.

Hope to see you tomorrow and the best present would be a W for the Eagles.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Don't Upper Deck the Halls

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

You too, Tim.

Have a blast at the game.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Same to you, IG!

Merry, merry Christmas, my friend. Our bond is unbreakable.

Comment

Merry Christmas, IG. Hope we (not they) have something to play for vs the vagiants.

Comment

Right back atcha Georgie

enjoy your Sabbatical tomorrow,,,I really wish I could come out,,just to hang in the lot, haven't seen ya since last year, I wouldn't care about going in..
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X