Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is a win today the best thing for the franchise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is a win today the best thing for the franchise?

I like to think like many others on here that I know what's best for my team,,Today I have no answer, not sure if a lose here gets rid of Davis or Kelly?

and win means what? we get a playoff game and our draft position changes How? Do we stagnate and keep the coaches we have in place because of a win here today?

A game this late for the Div the fan base is usually excited, not this time; it's weird. Do we have anyone to cover the Wr's of the Foreskins anyway?? So will it matter. I want a W for the Guys in the lot always! What a mess
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Not sure i've ever felt less excited about a do or die game. This team is uninspiring.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I swear I've never been this confused by an Eagles' team.

I wanna win out and make the playoffs. Expect Seattle would come to philly and absolutely kill us, but, the NFL is beyond messed up and "any given Sunday"
      Applies to the league now more than ever.

Comment

Root for them to win and go as far as they can. Hoping for a better position in the draft always turns out the same anyway.

Comment

A win today is the best thing for real fan today. Any further speculumation is for losers.

Comment

Might as well root for a win, nothing else really matters. New coach/gm? Who cares? New people are gonna win a sb? Ha. Higher draft pick? They're going to make good use of it? Ha.

Beat the foreskins and ruin the rest of the nfs east's season next week. Nothin else matters.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
              Root for them to win and go as far as they can. Hoping for a better position in the draft always turns out the same anyway.
              Win at all cost, if someone does not root for their team to win they are not a true fan. Do I think they can go to the Super Bowl, probably not, but stranger things have happened. Nobody expected them to beat the Patriots either. Play hard and see where the chips (no pun) fall.

Comment

The only possible down side of a win is if Lurie is actually considering a change. But, he probably isn't .

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  I like to think like many others on here that I know what's best for my team,,Today I have no answer, not sure if a lose here gets rid of Davis or Kelly?

and win means what? we get a playoff game and our draft position changes How? Do we stagnate and keep the coaches we have in place because of a win here today?

A game this late for the Div the fan base is usually excited, not this time; it's weird. Do we have anyone to cover the Wr's of the Foreskins anyway?? So will it matter. I want a W for the Guys in the lot always! What a mess
                  root for a win. There is a zero percent chance that Lurie cans Kelly this year. This is the first year that Kelly has full control and Lurie is the guy who held ont Reid years longer than he should have.

Comment

Let's get the win. Maybe Ed Reynolds from my hometown of Lawrence, NJ will get another pick to seal the deal!!! Go Birds!!!

Comment

Playoff experience is something that you can't get if you lose. Learning to win under pressure is priceless! It will also show case Samantha if he can be the future.

Comment

I want a W everytime the team Plays

and we can just let the typo go:D

If a W keeps Bill D on the team then by all means Lose! if it has no impact either way then, Kill the Hated scumbag FORESKINNERS!....As always:D
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Only way to Stop DJ Is the Nancy Kerrigan Defense!!

which is basically OB running out on the field with a tire Iron and blasting Jackson Knee from Behind!
                          Last edited by TRENT; 12-26-2015, 06:28 PM.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Any given Sunday so win. Gettin ready to pound a few jagr bombs so I can make it past halftime, thank god for red bull.

Comment

I don't think this team is going anywhere with Kelly as the GM/coach. I don't think it matters where they draft they aren't likely to hit on a first round pick until.they get a real GM in place.

Tonight I'm hoping to see improvement from the young players. Praying for no injuries. It doesn't really matter if they win or lose, as this team will get killed if they make it to the playoffs...but maybe the experience would do them some good.

Comment

Working...
                              X