Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just put on The 900 number, poured a huge cocktail...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just put on The 900 number, poured a huge cocktail...

And told my mother in law to get off my fucking couch so I could get ready for the game.

LEZZZZZ GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You rocking the Roach Scurry Jersey? We need the mojo.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It was purchased by my clueless wife for my oldest kid. Without me knowing he tore the tags off and is currently wearing it. So, If we lose, it's his fault.

It's still going back to Amazon on Monday.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-26-2015, 09:08 PM.

Comment

I bet the Amazon employee was like "what the fuck?"
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

You girls better be drinking philly beers

I have a Yard's George Washington Tavern porter
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Kathy got a Straight outta Philly Tee

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            I bet the Amazon employee was like "what the fuck?"
            and that's it for our house this year,,thinking of wearing My Number 10 jersey instead
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I'm wearing my Juan Castillo wife beater.

Comment

Geigh!!!

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                I have a Yard's George Washington Tavern porter
                beer is So complicated now,,I'm gonna stick with Ortliebs.
                Last edited by TRENT; 12-26-2015, 09:34 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X