This team pisses me off to no end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team pisses me off to no end

Come out of the gate blasting, then straight bullshit after the first drive.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Can't watch this shit another week.

Comment

Fugg em. How about that Public Enemy and Lebron commercial? "Welcome to the Terrordome!"
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That was clearly a fumble

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        Come out of the gate blasting, then straight bullshit after the first drive.
        this is all on Chip,,his team coughs the ball up too much,,,garbage
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Yes you can, and you will. We all will.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Haven't seen it yet, bruh

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Fugg em. How about that Public Enemy and Lebron commercial? "Welcome to the Terrordome!"
            I've been slippin
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
              Can't watch this shit another week.
              Just go to bed. That's what I'm doing.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Saw it yesterday

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                I've been slippin
                during Spurs/Rockets game. Probably on youtube, pretty good.

Comment

Just watched it

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  during Spurs/Rockets game. Probably on youtube, pretty good.
                  Yeah, that's pretty dope.

Comment

Working...
                  X