I guess I was wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I was wrong

Chip the GM and Chip the coach BOTH have to go. He's doing the same shit Reid did. Third and ones, third and twos, and lining up in the fucking shotgun, and throwing some bullshit pass. He's become incredibly predictable, when it looked like he was going to be good at making adjustments. Obviously, Jeffy won't can him this year, but I'm really wondering if Chip will learn ANYTHING from this season. Nobody's job on this roster or coaching staff should be safe except Lurie's, and that's only because he signs the checks.
    Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 12-27-2015, 01:33 AM.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Ff is so much better than chip its not funny.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I WAS ALL ON BOARD WITH KELLY FIRST YEAR, SECOND YEAR, OK GAVE HIM A PASS, THEN THE SHIT HIT THE FAN. HE IS NOT N.F.L. MATERIAL.

CAN'T COACH , CAN'T CHANGE OUT FROM HIS 4 YARD PASSING ATTEMPT OFFENSE. CAN'T, CAN'T CAN'T( FILL IN THE BLANK).
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not liking where this is going

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        I WAS ALL ON BOARD WITH KELLY FIRST YEAR, SECOND YEAR, OK GAVE HIM A PASS, THEN THE SHIT HIT THE FAN. HE IS NOT N.F.L. MATERIAL.

CAN'T COACH , CAN'T CHANGE OUT FROM HIS 4 YARD PASSING ATTEMPT OFFENSE. CAN'T, CAN'T CAN'T( FILL IN THE BLANK).
        You're paying a running back fifty million dollars, and using him the opposite way of what made you want him here in the first place. Got duped by another fraud CB, can't stay away from Oregon Ducks, and the list goes on and on.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          Chip the GM and Chip the coach BOTH have to go. He's doing the same shit Reid did. Third and ones, third and twos, and lining up in the fucking shotgun, and throwing some bullshit pass. He's become incredibly predictable, when it looked like he was going to be good at making adjustments. Obviously, Jeffy won't can him this year, but I'm really wondering if Chip will learn ANYTHING from this season. Nobody's job on this roster or coaching staff should be safe except Lurie's, and that's only because he signs the checks.
          Chip destroyed the organization. The Eagles are so far away from relevance.

Comment

I don't want to believe that

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            But then again, I also don't want to believe that I've got no chance of laying the wood to Eva Longoria......

Comment

There will be hundreds of threads regarding this but it really sums it all up perfectly. He's out of his league. This city has four crappy teams and this team is the furthest away from a championship. Dream teams don't work. Once Chip traded the second rounder, you knew he wasn't a GM. I thought that one draft where he didn't get any of the 'Top 6' players he targeted and had to settle for Marcus Smith was growing pains. He's actually getting worse.

Comment

Bubble screens and shallow crosses

Go for 80 yards when your athletes are so much better than the other teams in college. They get your players hurt in the NFL. The Chip era is going to be like the Flyers when they wore those stupid pants. A gimmick that never caught on.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

EXACTLY. It's like the Reid years all over again....SO pathetic
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                    There will be hundreds of threads regarding this but it really sums it all up perfectly. He's out of his league. This city has four crappy teams and this team is the furthest away from a championship. Dream teams don't work. Once Chip traded the second rounder, you knew he wasn't a GM. I thought that one draft where he didn't get any of the 'Top 6' players he targeted and had to settle for Marcus Smith was growing pains. He's actually getting worse.
                    It's awful, man. He's not going to get fired either.

Comment

Just hope it doesn't last as long.....

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                      EXACTLY. It's like the Reid years all over again....SO pathetic
                      .....the river will be clogged with bodies.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

That's the scary part...

It's awful, man. He's not going to get fired either.
                        He keeps his job, another questionable offseason, a poor start to next season, it wouldn't be hard to imagine a riot.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                          He keeps his job, another questionable offseason, a poor start to next season, it wouldn't be hard to imagine a riot.
                          And it's just going to set us back further.

Comment

I have no confidence he can dig his way out...

And it's just going to set us back further.
                            ...and from the sports news gossip I doubt a lot of the players think he can as well.

Just imagine another year like this.

Comment

This is NFL's version of purgatory. There are no simple solutions out there. They won't get a real defensive coordinator. They won't draft a real quarterback. Kelly isn't going anywhere. This team isn't going anywhere.

I don't want to hear trade for overrated Kaepernick, overpay for Jeffrey, and all of that other nonsense. I know it wasn't intentional but they need to keep blowing this team up and start over.

Comment

Working...
                              X