Jason Peters is a bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Peters is a bitch

@howardeskin: last nights #eagles gm sources told me LT Jason Peters pulled himself out of game 4th qt. Heard to say "I'm not going to get hurt for this."
    He's been fucking brutal all season. He's part of why they suck and he pulls a bitch move AGAIN and takes himself out. I don't care if you hate the coach.
    Last edited by Melchior; 12-27-2015, 10:19 AM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    He's been fucking brutal all season. He's part of why they suck and he pulls a bitch move AGAIN and takes himself out. I don't care if you hate the coach.
    Kelly has lost this team. My guess is the players are done with this college mindset.
    That being said, Peters needs to play for his teammates at that point, not the coach.

Comment

in a situation where i'm giving him or chip Kelly my support i'm taking 71 every time.

he is playing bad football, didnt' deserve the pro bowl nomination and its about time to retire but I bet he's just one of several veterans who is ready for Kelly to gtfo and go back to college.

I've heard from somebody I trust that Kelly is kind of an asshole and nobody really likes him that much.

if he's hear next year finishing dead last in the division is a foregone conclusion.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-27-2015, 10:58 AM.

Comment

He is the last dude I'd be calling a bitch.
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Zach Ertz is a bitch. Admit it

Comment

Right? Good grief. Was he a bitch in the Foreskins game last year? He's a hall of famer. Just shows how badly Kelly has lost the team. I'd like to see Melchior from Igglephans call him a bitch to his face...
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

If the Peters thing is true I consider it a barometer of just how badly Chip has lost this team more than anything else. Peters is an old-school warrior who would run through a wall for his team.

I also believe Chip can be an a-hole(look how he treats the media) so factor that in with the predictable playcalling and his horrendous GM decisions and the discontent eventually flows down to every member of the team.

You don't practically give away McCoy, Jackson and Maclin and not feel the aftereffects.

I'm just numb to it all at this point. Even if they won out did it really matter?

Another season down the toilet and at age 55 I'm just sick and tired of the heartache this franchise brings to my life.
              Last edited by headknocker; 12-27-2015, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
                If the Peters thing is true I consider it a barometer of just how badly Chip has lost this team more than anything else. Peters is an old-school warrior who run through a wall for his team.

You don't practically give away McCoy, Jackson and Maclin and not feel the aftereffects.

I'm just numb to it all at this point. Even if they won out did it really matter?

Another season down the toilet and at age 55 I'm just sick and tired of the heartache this franchise brings to my life.
                When Ozzie Newsome says it's time for someone to hit the road, it's because he was a HOF player, made sound decisions that led to 2 SBs for the Ravens, and the players know that.

When Chip does what he does, they see a self-centered asshole with no results other than a first-round playoff exit.

I recently told a fellow fan about 15 years younger than me that the Eagles will never win the Super Bowl. At first he looked at me crazy, then started to realize how true it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                  When Ozzie Newsome says it's time for someone to hit the road, it's because he was a HOF player, made sound decisions that led to 2 SBs for the Ravens, and the players know that.

When Chip does what he does, they see a self-centered asshole with no results other than a first-round playoff exit.

I recently told a fellow fan about 15 years younger than me that the Eagles will never win the Super Bowl. At first he looked at me crazy, then started to realize how true it is.
                  Yup. I was eight months old when this franchise won their last title so you can imagine my frustration...alive but not old enough to remember any of it.

I have so many layers of scar tissue on my heart from this damn franchise they can no longer hurt me.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    Right? Good grief. Was he a bitch in the Foreskins game last year? He's a hall of famer. Just shows how badly Kelly has lost the team. I'd like to see Melchior from Igglephans call him a bitch to his face...
                    Right, so go out with some class. Chip sucks balls, but basically quitting on your teammates? As a franchise LT? That's fucked up.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Well said. Agree across the board But I'm absolutely irate over the state of the team after the shit Kelly pulled over the past year.

I almost had an aneurysm over the Bradford for foles and a 2. That 2 is gonna be sorely missed but then again I'm sure Kelly would just fuck it up. If not, he'd trade the player for pennies on the dollar at the end of his rookie contract.
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-27-2015, 12:34 PM.

Comment

He's too injured (and old?) to play effectively

I don't blame him. Where are the young draftees every other team has? Why is there no one to spell him? If we had any depth at all he probably would have sat out 4-5 games and been ready to play well again. Instead he has to drag his tired, gimpy ass out there week after week. It has to be extremely frustrating.

Comment

If Kelly has lost JP then Lurie has no choice but to fire him.

I called this from day one of his fiasco hiring. It smacked of a Daniel Snyder move from the get go. No gimmicky offense will ever work in the NFL. I remain surprised that any of the old bored guard fell for this nonsense in the first place. Only me, Maniac, and one or two others called this from the start.

Nobody should blame Peters for not wanting to sacrifice for Kelly.
                          Last edited by The Ref; 12-27-2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X