Ertz hasn't lived up to expectations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ertz hasn't lived up to expectations

Could have picked up same quality cant block only can catch in round 5 and on.

BUM and CHUMP. Wasted pick
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

I loathe Zach Ertz. If you pick a TE with the 35th pick he better be on Greg Olsen's level.
    Last edited by rothdawg; 12-27-2015, 11:06 AM.

Comment

But he worked out with Jerry Rice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        I loathe Zach Ertz. If you pick a TE with the 35th pick he better be on Greg Olsen's level.
        So true...The fact that Ertz was a HIGH 2nd rounder is not brought up enough in things Chip has messed up on.
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Should have been a break out year....

..instead he regressed, I blame coaching.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Ertz stinks. Fumbles, doesnt make catches that a good TE should. Can't block. STINKS.
            Last edited by phillyeagles36; 12-27-2015, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post

I'm not a fan
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

He's another LJ Smith at best.

Comment

AND HE'S SECOND ON TEAM FOR RECEIVING YARDS. THIS OFFENSE FROM ' THE OFFENSIVE GENIUS FROM OREGON' IS PATHETIC.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Not resigning Maclin ended up stunting the offense completely

think they would have been light years better with Mac as our No1 but woulda shoulda coulda
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post

I hate that guy. He takes a back seat to his girlfriend that he doesn't deserve.
                      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I'm not impressed by Lane Johnson. Get Kelce and his chronic bad steps out of here.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                          I hate that guy. He takes a back seat to his girlfriend that he doesn't deserve.
                          SO WE'RE TALKING FOOTBALL AND YOU'RE TALKING GIRLFRIEND. NOW THERE'S A REASON TO NOT LIKE SOMEONE. WOW.

CHILDREN.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Go pout on the bus
                            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

besides Cox

who can you really be impressed with on the entire roster. Maybe Donnie Jones. Sproules.
                              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X