Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Kelly accepted blame

Now isn't THAT special.

He's going back to college? There's not a chance in hell he's going to succeed in the NFL. He had talent and the element of surprise his first year. That's all gone now.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Gee, What A Surprise

I'm beginning to think for anyone to even be considered to be head coach of the Eagles, they must agree to repeat the mantra "This one's on me" 100 times each night before they go to sleep.
      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Chips stupid idea and concept that you do not need skill players to succeed in the NFL may go down as one of the more stupid decisions in history of the NFL. Isn't college buddy. You need threats on the outside. Just completely disposed Jackson for nothing in return. Couldn't sign maclin. If Bradford had the talent of McCoy, Jackson, and Maclin- this team makes the playoffs. Instead of having fucking Josh Huff, Agholor, Cooper, Jonathan Krauss, and Miles Austin. Then completely ignores the fact that it's the NFL and injuries ALWAYS happen- especially to the OLine. He picked up or drafted no OLine depth. As a matter of fact, got rid of two starters for nothing in return.

I really think the reason for him adding no depth up front was that the first season he coached, NO ONE on that team was injured. He thought he could just get by without adding depth and play the odds. Odds aren't in your favor there Chippy. It's the NFL. Injuries happen a ton. Have to have players who can play that are capable. Dennis Kelly isn't capabale. That's on Chip.

Comment

Agreement level: 100%

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
          Chips stupid idea and concept that you do not need skill players to succeed in the NFL may go down as one of the more stupid decisions in history of the NFL. Isn't college buddy. You need threats on the outside. Just completely disposed Jackson for nothing in return. Couldn't sign maclin. If Bradford had the talent of McCoy, Jackson, and Maclin- this team makes the playoffs. Instead of having fucking Josh Huff, Agholor, Cooper, Jonathan Krauss, and Miles Austin. Then completely ignores the fact that it's the NFL and injuries ALWAYS happen- especially to the OLine. He picked up or drafted no OLine depth. As a matter of fact, got rid of two starters for nothing in return.

I really think the reason for him adding no depth up front was that the first season he coached, NO ONE on that team was injured. He thought he could just get by without adding depth and play the odds. Odds aren't in your favor there Chippy. It's the NFL. Injuries happen a ton. Have to have players who can play that are capable. Dennis Kelly isn't capabale. That's on Chip.
          Chippah bought into his whole my-smoothies-make-you-better thing.
          DB

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            Now isn't THAT special.
            Little Andy Reid, everyone was so pissed when Andy would say, it's on me, I need to put them in a better position to win. What did Chip say ? Same thing.

Comment

Did you hear him say "we need to put players in better positions" a couple of times last night in his PC?

wanted to throw up my shine.

Comment

Working...
              X