Slept like a baby last night & woke up totally refreshed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slept like a baby last night & woke up totally refreshed

And NOBODY here wanted to see the Iggles win that game more than me. The dick sucking foreskinners are out in full force celebrating their NFC East championship, although every one of their wins was against a team with a losing record. God, how I hate these assholes and the bush league franchise they support

Then again, it's only the shit NFL, with it's laundry list of negatives to prove what a terrible pastime it has become.

Mr. McMahon rules in this new NFL, and the officiating borders on being incompetent to criminal in it's bias affecting the outcome of games.

The ever used "it's for the safety of the players" myth. Hah! Nothing could be further from the truth. Like Goodell could give a rat's ass about player safety.

I got what I needed this year from the Iggles. I was entertained (although not very well) on TV and my computer as they stumbled through the season. The best part? Jeffie didn't get one red cent out of me. Fuck him and his outrageous $40 parking space, his fan unfriendly piece of crap stadium, and the shitty product he put on the field.

Now I've got to go pack. The money I didn't spend on the Iggles will come in handy on this vacation.

To those of you so inclined, you may continue on with your Iggles angst, but really...........look around..........it's just not worth the upset.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Same here OB

shoulder has been getting slowly better and I can sleep in bed a lot more now,,between the chair and the bed I got almost 8 hrs...as for the team I have had the same disdain since the Miami stretch,,I was done then.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Pretty much did the same...

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      And NOBODY here wanted to see the Iggles win that game more than me. The dick sucking foreskinners are out in full force celebrating their NFC East championship, although every one of their wins was against a team with a losing record. God, how I hate these assholes and the bush league franchise they support

Then again, it's only the shit NFL, with it's laundry list of negatives to prove what a terrible pastime it has become.

Mr. McMahon rules in this new NFL, and the officiating borders on being incompetent to criminal in it's bias affecting the outcome of games.

The ever used "it's for the safety of the players" myth. Hah! Nothing could be further from the truth. Like Goodell could give a rat's ass about player safety.

I got what I needed this year from the Iggles. I was entertained (although not very well) on TV and my computer as they stumbled through the season. The best part? Jeffie didn't get one red cent out of me. Fuck him and his outrageous $40 parking space, his fan unfriendly piece of crap stadium, and the shitty product he put on the field.

Now I've got to go pack. The money I didn't spend on the Iggles will come in handy on this vacation.

To those of you so inclined, you may continue on with your Iggles angst, but really...........look around..........it's just not worth the upset.
      ..safe travels OB.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I hear ya. Amen!!

I yearn for the 70's when the NFL was awesome....no pussy rules, no domes...just slobberknocker football.

Comment

and no watered down product for the merlot and lumbersexual whiskey drinking posers and their boyfriends than never put a fuckin' helmet on in their entire life.

Comment

Sucked your thumb and shit your pants?

Me too.

Comment

Yes

Have a great vacation obbie
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X