Confidential those who live in my neck of the woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential those who live in my neck of the woods

Look on the bright side ... the Eagles knocked the fucking Vagiants out of the playoffs last night.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

First thing I did this morning......

after retrieving the Sunday Post from the drive was to throw away the sports section without opening it.

I did catch the part that said, "ready for prime time!".

Ugh.....so fucking delusional.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

They're not any good ... the Eagles win that game if don't repeatedly step on their dicks ... and the Eagles suck.

Don't forget to pack the cards ... of you'll go crazy there out by the lake.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Look on the bright side ... the Eagles knocked the fucking Vagiants out of the playoffs last night.
        Yeah, we only have one meaningless game left while now the Vagiant fans have two.

NBC sure made great decisons with these last two choices for McMahon Night in America. I sure ratings were great last week and are going to be boffo tonight .

Now watch, the Vagiants will lose the next to to insure they have a better draft position than the Eagles.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yea, they been shit the last few years

Originally posted by slag View Post
          and I picked the Vaggies to win the Div this year,,Eli and Homo are on the waayyy out and the Div is wide open.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X