Did McMahon pay that idiot on the Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did McMahon pay that idiot on the Pats

who elected to kick after winning the coin toss in OT?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

He is gonna get killed in the locker room.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      He is gonna get killed in the locker room.
      That was true McMahon.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Terrible. That mistake had huge playoff implications for the AFC.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Bwahahahaha.....that was a thing of beauty.

Originally posted by slag View Post
          .....gave me a solid belly laugh.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

It's customary for a ref to suggest the best choice first and I don't believe he did that.

Two McMahon angles: The ref was suggestive in favor of a NY team which doesn't surprise me, and Goodell's gets to stick it to the Cheatriots via the refs.

Comment

a bit of history

something similar happened in 1962 in the AFL championship game. The Dallas Texans (who became the Kansas City Chiefs) were up against the Bills when the GREAT ABNER HAYNES went out for the overtime coin flip, which the Texans won. Hank Stram wanted them to have the wind at their backs so he made a reference to Haynes about the direction, "toward the clock". Unfortunately
              Abner used the words "we'll kick into the clock." and the refs took him by his first two words.

Cost them the game.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

I'm waiting for the conspiracy theory that the ref lead him into wanting to kick.

The quote I saw was this:
                ---
                Referee Blakeman: "It is heads."Blakeman: "You want to kick?"

Patriots special teams player Matthew Slater: "We want to kick that way."

Slater: "Hey, we won. Don't we get to choose?"

Blakeman (mic off): "You elected to kick."
                ---

Asking if he wanted to kick caused the confusion rather than just asking what they wanted to do. The NFL hates Brady for Deflategate!
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                  It's customary for a ref to suggest the best choice first and I don't believe he did that.

Two McMahon angles: The ref was suggestive in favor of a NY team which doesn't surprise me, and Goodell's gets to stick it to the Cheatriots via the refs.
                  Didn't see your post but yeah. I think it was trickery to confuse the Patriots.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                  X