Happy Birthday to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to me

And in an effort to double down on my attention whore status go and read my blog. IE will hopefully forgive this combo attention whore/pimping post.

http://www.blog.dimbulbreport.com
    DB

Apparently you have too much donkey flogging going on there, as it's blocked by my employer. I'll have to check it when I'm in a less secure area.

Comment

Happy Birthday, brother

Have a great day !
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Hey, mine too

The finest people in the world are born on December 28th. Happy birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
          The finest people in the world are born on December 28th. Happy birthday!
          Ah jeez thanks guys for your well wishes. Born on the same day as Denzel Washington. Stan Lee. Woodrow Wilson. Terry Sawchuk. Some Washington Racists troll. Woo.
          DB

Comment

Happy birthday buddy. May Tom Crean make all of your wishes come true!
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

One last self promotion?
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Happy B-Day Dimmy?

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                And in an effort to double down on my attention whore status go and read my blog. IE will hopefully forgive this combo attention whore/pimping post.

http://www.blog.dimbulbreport.com
                I'd read your blog but I'm not smart or witty enough.....living in the backwoods of Pennslytucky I'm easily amused by indoor plumbing, fat farm animals, and how CCPete is able to survive being the painfully obvious product of incest.

Remarkable.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Happy Birthday, Dim Bulb!

Tried to read your blog, but it was too political for my taste. Well written though.

Comment

Happy birthday dimmie

60??

Hope you had a great one!
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Hold up wait a minute

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                      whore/pimping post
                      let me put some pimpin in it.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Happy Birthday Dimmy
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Many More Dimbus!

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                          Happy birthday buddy. May Tom Crean make all of your wishes come true!
                          Enjoy your day!
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

The caption under the sound of music made me LOL.

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Working...
                            X