Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My opinion: we've reached the worst case scenario.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My opinion: we've reached the worst case scenario.

Chip wants to wash his hands of the dumpster fire he has created in South Philadelphia, get fired, collect his severance and wait a year or two for the next great college coaching opportunity (which is not in the SEC because he hasn't got the balls to coach there).

Oregon was his ideal job. Good enough conference to land recruits but low profile enough to not be under a microscope. No crazy media. He won't be able to handle the SEC or a Texas or USC. He doesn't have the stomach for it.

Unless something drastic happens, he may go down as one of Philadelphia's most hated sports figures. Maybe the Titans will hire him. That would be perfect. Destroy the Eagles and then reunite with his pet.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 12-28-2015, 04:09 PM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

And Jeff and Howie would choose his replacement.

I have a feeling that Howie would suggest someone a little less likely to fuck him in the ass and take his job again after a year.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Hilarious!!

Comment

Working...
        X