Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who's rooting for the Chiefs this playoff season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who's rooting for the Chiefs this playoff season?

--
    Your Retarded

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
    guys in some Chiefs bar in South Phila.

As bad as Kelly has been there was no doubt it was time for Reid (FF) to move on.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Anything to fuck over Jeff Lurie

Comment

Who cares.. Moron.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I live about an hour outside of KC. The Chiefs have always been my "other" team. I root for them whenever they are not playing the Eagles.

I think Reid has shown that he is a much more capable pro coach than Kelly will ever be. Having said that, Kansas City has a much better front office than the Eagles. They've put together a very good defense, and an offense that is just good enough to get the job done. (most weeks) If they end up drafting a couple of good O-linemen and a good WR to pair with Maclin they could be one of the top teams in the AFC next year.

Comment

The fact that you have an "other" team says a lot about you.

Comment

referencing the Chiefs being hot

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              As bad as Kelly has been there was no doubt it was time for Reid (FF) to move on.
              and not remembering FF's track record is silly. We've all seen this movie before.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Exactly.

I don't care anymore about Reid or how the Chiefs do. I enjoyed watching him choke in the playoffs the first year, but I'm over it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                  the fact that you felt the need to comment about it says a lot about you.

Comment

Of course I felt the need to comment - it's a message bored. Most of us are pretty much one team fans, who despite the obvious torment that it involves, prefer to not flit back and forth as the wind blows.

Whatever. Enjoy your consolation prize.

Comment

Of course I felt the need to comment - it's a message bored. Most of us are pretty much one team fans, who despite the obvious torment that it involves, prefer to not flit back and forth as the wind blows.

Whatever. Enjoy your consolation prize.
                      I don't "flit back and forth"....my brain is slightly more evolved than that of a caveman which allows me to follow more than one team at a time.

Comment

This

One team, and one team only.
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

you are a first class fraud, go "root" for them full time, you are not needed here.
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                            I don't care anymore about Reid or how the Chiefs do. I enjoyed watching him choke in the playoffs the first year, but I'm over it now.
                            Wish I felt the same, but seeing Reid win a Superbowl with another team would be absolutely sickening. Maybe someday I can move past it.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                              you are a first class fraud, go "root" for them full time, you are not needed here.
                              I bleed just as green as any of the rest of you, so I think I'll stay. I don't think I need to whip it out and compare dicks with you to prove how much of a fan I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X