Ish and Noel are nasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ish and Noel are nasty

I hope they work Okafor into this without killing that combo.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    I hope they work Okafor into this without killing that combo.
    I was just thinking the same thing. I didn't see either of the last 2 games. I'm hoping it's more of Ish Smith just being a quality PG, and not Okafor causing some sort of rift in the offense.

Comment

Good to see Noel knocking down some midrange Js too

Comment

Why would there be a rift on the offense? Honest question. Okafor didn't play last night. Have there been rumors of that?
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Do you just make shit up as you go along?
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

he had a sore knee

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            Why would there be a rift on the offense? Honest question. Okafor didn't play last night. Have there been rumors of that?
            jeez...why would you play the guy if there is any risk
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

I know he was out because of his knee - I was wondering why he thought there was some sort of "rift." I haven't heard anything about that.

Comment

me neither

they seem to be sharing the ball. Does not make sense for there to be a rift between the only two actual players on the squad, IMO
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Agreed. I do think Ish Smith is a nice addition at PG. Maybe not the long term answer but at least he's a real NBA player with some experience.

Comment

No rumors at all and I'm not making things up. This sometimes happens when certain players (even really good ones) are out. My point is that the chemistry with Smith and Noel has been seen before. I'm hoping that Jah can smoothly transition into playing well with them.

They may feel like they need to feed him a lot when he returns...could take some work for the 3 of them to get on the same page.
                    Last edited by Ground_Meat; 12-29-2015, 04:23 PM.

Comment

I think they'll be fine. Neither are good enough yet to have those kind of egos. Okafor is still the best player so he'll get his one way or another.

Comment

I cannot wait for this summer. This entire franchise could be turned around if Simmons comes to town. I'm biased, but I'd also like to see Denzel Valentine with the Heat or Thunder pick.

Comment

Have you seen Kris Dunn, the PG from Providence? He's good. Injury issues but he seems ok now...

Comment

Have you seen Kris Dunn, the PG from Providence? He's good. Injury issues but he seems ok now...
                            Ya I watched him vs. Michigan St early this season and saw him a couple times last year. He's very smooth. I think they only way the Sixers will have a shot at him is if they can get the Lakers picks (#4 or higher). Dunn will likely be a top 10 player.

Comment

Working...
                            X