Eagles on Hard Knocks next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles on Hard Knocks next year

Kempski points out that the NFL can force the Eagles to be on Hard Knocks next year. And you know HBO wants a name like Kelly because the series has been getting stale. One way to guarantee the Eagles won't be on Hard Knocks in 2016 is for Lurie to fire Kelly. But maybe Lurie would like the attention. Or maybe still, it might be the thing that motivates Kelly to quit and take a college job. Can you imagine that guy with cameras on him all day?

Why would you care?
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Just another sentence in Chip's epitath.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
        Just another sentence in Chip's epitath.
        Bwahaha...classic.

Comment

misleading headline

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
          Kempski points out that the NFL can force the Eagles to be on Hard Knocks next year. And you know HBO wants a name like Kelly because the series has been getting stale. One way to guarantee the Eagles won't be on Hard Knocks in 2016 is for Lurie to fire Kelly. But maybe Lurie would like the attention. Or maybe still, it might be the thing that motivates Kelly to quit and take a college job. Can you imagine that guy with cameras on him all day?
          way to write it like its a done deal.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
            Yeah, this hasn't been floating around for a week or anything.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
              way to write it like its a done deal.
              Who else would HBO be remotely interested in? Lifting the curtain on this fiasco of an organization would be the most entertaining Hard Knocks in the history of the series. Besting even Rex and his foot fetish.

Comment

Well, it does rhyme with something else ... perhaps he's confused.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Bwaaaa

swish!
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You know, it's a mute point.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                    X