Kelly fucked up the Eagles with that Bradford trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly fucked up the Eagles with that Bradford trade

and then he sabotaged the Eagles regular season so he could get Mariotta by getting fired to take the Titan job.

He's a genius.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Originally posted by slag View Post
    and then he sabotaged the Eagles regular season so he could get Mariotta by getting fired to take the Titan job.

He's a genius.
    Well it's pretty clear he didn't give a fuck about the Eagles franchise
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I think his worst move...

He's a genius.
      was fucking up the O-line and not even bothering to replace those guys. A good O-line might have made a difference.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

If he gets the Titan job ... he got his man.

Comment

I'm thinking Lurie had a conversation about what was going to change and Kelly didn't give him the right answers.

Or maybe the Roach convinced him.

Comment

He's a genius.
            Too add fuel to the conspiracy - I wonder if Lurie recognized this a few weeks ago and then made the move so the Titans would then prepare to hire Chip and save Lurie some cash

Comment

The root fuck up was not cutting Riley KKKooper after the Chesney stupidity.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I dont think Roach did it

I think Chip committed career suicide at that presser. Lurie showed the guy loyalty and Chip gave him a butt reaming in return. Not smart to do to the boss.
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

i think i agree

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                  I think Chip committed career suicide at that presser. Lurie showed the guy loyalty and Chip gave him a butt reaming in return. Not smart to do to the boss.
                  The coach kept pointing the finger at the GM and the GM kept pointing the finger at the coach. Chip not only looked like a total asshole, but rebuked everyone at the same time.

Comment

I don't see that.

Lurie isn't firing him over that.

He may be a dress socks in gym class brie eatin' sauvingnon blanc drinking SOB but he had to have spoken to Kelly, players and others before pulling this trigger.

I'm not buying Kelly using bullshit semantics at a press conference as the reason.

Comment

Come on already ... read what he said ... he said he has control of the 90 man roster but doesn't do the day to day and financial.

That's not why you fire a fucking coach.

Comment

Working...
                      X