No announcement yet.

This is bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet he and Howie are hiring the next head coach. Fucking groundhog day.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Howie does his meddling for him.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
        So youre holding Kelly responsible for the fact that the Eagles never so much as interviewed Bruce arians after they fired Reid? That is an interesting and unique take on the situation.
        That is pretty unforgivable...I was excited when I heard Arians could be a HC candidate...guess we all know how THAT turned out.
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Lurie did get them to a bunch of championship games and a Super Bowl. I don't think it can't happen again because he fkkked up with Kelly. Just need some emotional intelligence.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
            I'd rather be Fucked without chip than Fucked with chip. Now the healing can begin.
            Right, Chip could make it worse and then just pack up and leave.

Comment

Working...
            X