Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sure there's an element here of Chip wanting out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure there's an element here of Chip wanting out.

I'm sure he knew that saying "I'm not the GM" was going to send Lurie through the roof.

Agreed. I think he wanted out for a while. People will disagree, but his bag of tricks were left in the locker room.

Comment

I am shocked they didn't let him twist in the wind for 2-3 days while securing a draft pick for him. TN may have given them SOMETHING of value for him.

Now, much like the Desean situation, we get jack shit for a possible asset. Granted, one much less in value but an asset nonetheless.

Comment

It's exactly like Jackson

The entire league knew all they had to do was wait and he would be released.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          I am shocked they didn't let him twist in the wind for 2-3 days while securing a draft pick for him. TN may have given them SOMETHING of value for him.

Now, much like the Desean situation, we get jack shit for a possible asset. Granted, one much less in value but an asset nonetheless.
          Lurie can get up to $13 mil in possible assets if Chump goes to TN.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I have no doubt Kelly was hatin' life in Philadelphia.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

I'm glad they cut him now and got a head start looking for a new coach. I think the Titans talking to the Eagles about Chips while he was still under contract would fall under the same tampering rules as if they offered a player pending free agency on the Eagles a contract before FA starts.

Comment

I guess they don't care as much about the NFL in Nashville but I just don't see how he'll make it anywhere in the league. Is he still going to treat players like children? He can't handle any criticism from media and every NFL team has a decent sized media contingent. I just don't see it.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

We were talking about how he had to adjust and apparently he wouldn't do it.

Comment

It would have been fitting if they could have traded him for a second round pick.

Comment

Practices on the players off day

Full go practices the day before games.

Defensive players take 2-3 years off their careers playing on a chip Kelly team. Good luck ever signing DEf free agents unless nobody else wants them or you overpay out the ass.

Fuck that Winnie the poo mother fucker.
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-30-2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I just don't see how another NFL owner could look at what happened here and think it would be a good idea to invest money in this guy. He's like one of those swindlers on American Greed. Lurie got played. I'm not sure another owner will unless Chip has no personnel control and is willing to adjust his offense.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

This guy reads our shit

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...iment-work-nfl

Comment

I don't see anyone but TN giving him serious consideration. People talk in this league.

I'm sure we know about 10% of the real story.

Comment

Working...
                            X