Sean McDermott is the Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean McDermott is the Guy

The way Lurie talked about he has to know this city and organization, what it means to be a coach and know the fans. Has to be a players coach and listen to people in charge. Has to be Sean.

That seals it....Sean has no fucking shot.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

The bored hated that guy

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
        The bored hated that guy
        He's a better coach with Kuechly and Norman back there I guess.
        DB

Comment

Bwaahaha
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

He was expected to be Jim Johnson here. He's Sean McDermott now.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

JimmyJ the genius left him Simonwho.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                Has to be a players coach and listen to people in charge. Has to be Sean.
                Since when is Opie a player's coach?

I think McDermott gets a lot of credit that should go to Ron Rivera. The guy knows how to run a defense and did it effectively in multiple places before getting together with the red-headed step-child.

Also, if Lurie's key attribute is leadership, how does that help McDermott? Because he kept all those leadership books on his desk?

I'll pass on Opie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                  Since when is Opie a player's coach?

I think McDermott gets a lot of credit that should go to Ron Rivera. The guy knows how to run a defense and did it effectively in multiple places before getting together with the red-headed step-child.

Also, if Lurie's key attribute is leadership, how does that help McDermott? Because he kept all those leadership books on his desk?

I'll pass on Opie.
                  I see guys on here calling for Sean Payton, so we want a guy who cheats and sets bounties again ?

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                    I see guys on here calling for Sean Payton, so we want a guy who cheats and sets bounties again ?
                    You're prefer McDermott to Sean Payton on moral grounds?

Comment

Working...
                    X