My beloved PInnes is in his glory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My beloved PInnes is in his glory

Interesting theory being bantered that Chump has Asperger's syndrome - which can be characterized by inability to relate to people effectively.
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

I eluded to that in another post, but, I'm not sure I would throw that out there on the radio without any kind of evidence. He could just be an asshole.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I want to say it was Slizz that posted something similar when the Boykin trade/aftermath went down. It has been in the back of my head ever since.

Comment

Looking forward to hearing what Bennie Logan has to say at 5 PM.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yeah it's just a theory

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          I eluded to that in another post, but, I'm not sure I would throw that out there on the radio without any kind of evidence. He could just be an asshole.
          But there are some interesting links - not seeing the effect keeping Kooper on the team had, being so obsessed with football, never being married...
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

It very well may be true. I don't say that because I care about Kelly. I'd just hate to throw out that stigma - he's an unrelateable asshole so he must have asbergers. Odds are, he's just an unrelateable asshole.

Comment

Oh I get it. I wouldn't be surprised at all. I worked with a guy with asbergers for a few years. It was honestly tough. He was on my team and sometimes he just did things that were completely socially unacceptable and he had no clue. It was a difficult personality to manage.
              Last edited by McCarthy12; 12-30-2015, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X