X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chump : "I'll have a job in week"

According to burger king
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

If this was his training wheels and he makes the changes he needs to get it right and then he and the Fat Fuck are in the Super Bowl in a few years ... TGP's head would explode.
    Last edited by slag; 12-30-2015, 05:46 PM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Arrogant right to the end.

He's really become less and less likable every year.

Comment

Eskin just said 10 players told him that Kelly made them better players and that, if he had the right personnel, his offense would blow the rest of the league out of the water.

Comment

Personnel like DeSean Jackson, Lesean McCoy and Jeremy Maclin?
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

He specifically mentioned Maclin and insinuated that the reason he left was not all on Kelly.

Comment

Yeah I heard that too

Doesn't sound like a mutiny. BK says it basically came down to performance - heading in the wrong direction win wise

Comment

This is looking more and more like the dress-socks in gym class front office dweeb got the dress socks in gym class owner to throw out the meanie bully who actually knows football so the dweeb can play Madden again.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  Doesn't sound like a mutiny. BK says it basically came down to performance - heading in the wrong direction win wise
                  Not buying it. On Thanksgiving I saw a defense that quit.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I agree there are many that quit

I don't equate that with a mutiny tho. Maybe they knew the end was near for Chump

Comment

Bennie Logan isn't taking any of PInnes' bait to piss on Kelly on WIP right now.

Additionally, what did you see in New England ... against the Bills?

I'm really trying to look at this with an open mind and I'm frankly getting more and more confused.

The biggest problem is that I feel like one smelly pile of shit is being exchanged for a pile of shit that I already didn't like smelling.

Comment

In New England, it appears to me that Lurie had the team fired up, not Chip Kelly. They also got a few lucky breaks.

I think the Bills kind of suck.

What did you see against Tampa and the foreskins (with the season and Kelly's job on the line)?
                        --------

Comment

I cant seem to cut and paste on my tablet but either Eckel or Shorr said Maclin told them the reason he went to the Chiefs was "I felt Andy wanted me and Chip didn't." Plus Lane Johnson was saying tgerecwas tension in the locker room because Kelly wouldnt baby some of the players who wanted to be.

Comment

My point is that they did play hard at times and at others looked like they didn't give one solitary fuck.

I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                              In New England, it appears to me that Lurie had the team fired up, not Chip Kelly. They also got a few lucky breaks.

I think the Bills kind of suck.

What did you see against Tampa and the foreskins (with the season and Kelly's job on the line)?
                              P.S. No one is happy with HowLo being around. But if you are keeping an open mind as you are saying you really can't come to a final verdict without seeing who the new HC is and what the structure is with that HC.
                              --------

Comment

Working...
                              X