X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane on Chump

link ~ http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ower-struggle/

snip ~ It’s just a negative energy that doesn’t need to exist.”

Johnson also believed that the intense work ethic instilled by Kelly didn’t need to exist.

“We practice pretty much the same from OTAs until the end of the season,” Johnson said. “There’s not a lot of the guys in the league that do that, continuous. It takes a toll on you, especially me, I expect a lot from myself so I’ve hit it hard since January, go out with [Jason Peters], bust some ass, and by the end of the year I feel like I’m gonna fall apart.”

IMO ~ Chip is a dick with short mans disease, fuck it he's gone.

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
    link ~ http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ower-struggle/

snip ~ It’s just a negative energy that doesn’t need to exist.”

Johnson also believed that the intense work ethic instilled by Kelly didn’t need to exist.

“We practice pretty much the same from OTAs until the end of the season,” Johnson said. “There’s not a lot of the guys in the league that do that, continuous. It takes a toll on you, especially me, I expect a lot from myself so I’ve hit it hard since January, go out with [Jason Peters], bust some ass, and by the end of the year I feel like I’m gonna fall apart.”

IMO ~ Chip is a dick with short mans disease, fuck it he's gone.
    Johnson's comments indicate that both the players didn't like the way Kelly treated the players and that Howie Roseman was agitating for Kelly's demise.

A toxic mixture, both in the front office and in the locker room.

Remember Lane Johnson standing around on the 32 yard line?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Meanwhile Lurie only shitcanned one culprit.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yes more heads need to roll

1. Billy Davis
        2. Howie
        3. Jeffrey Lurie, let is hot Asian lady run shit Tiger Mom Style

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Meanwhile Lurie only shitcanned one culprit.
          What is interesting is that all of the previous complaints I am aware of about the intensity of Kelly's training regimen have come from defensive players. So it's not only the "tempo" during games which is wearing out players.
          --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Johnson's comments indicate that both the players didn't like the way Kelly treated the players and that Howie Roseman was agitating for Kelly's demise.
            Lane sounds pretty sensitive. I can understand the problem with overwork but how does Kelly and Roseman not getting along impact him?
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Lane sounds pretty sensitive. I can understand the problem with overwork but how does Kelly and Roseman not getting along impact him?
              Not sure but if it was obvious to the players that the power struggle between Howie and Kelly was ongoing it could influence players on the fence to quit.

It sounds like Kelly wasn't the best guy to directly report to... and if you combine the Kelly HS environment with a front office in turmoil I can see how players would question things and maybe want to get out.
              --------

Comment

Working...
              X