Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still not sure why Chip was fired? This article says it all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still not sure why Chip was fired? This article says it all.

http://gcobb.com/2015/12/27/eagles-m...major-changes/
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

GCobb

Expert Analyst.

Remember his UStream broadcasts with the smoke detector battery chirps?!

He pretty much nails it, though.

Comment

something else bk mentioned

Was Jeffie thought he let both Rhodes and FF hang too long and should've dumped them a year earlier. Even said hanging onto FF cost them getting Fisher.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        Expert Analyst.

Article seems to have been posted by some guy named Denny Basens. He does indeed nail it .

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          Expert Analyst.

Yeah, GCobb isn't the brightest and can't spell for shit...This one was written by Denny Basens who has been providing content for awhile now. He needs an editor as well, I can't believe they couldn't get someone else to read they're articles before they post them.

I was arguing with a buddy on Sat night how much Chip needed to go and it was nice to see many of my arguments compiled all in one article a few days later.
          Last edited by Cheesesteak; 12-31-2015, 01:51 AM.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Although I agree that Billy Davis is a shit DC, I will say the same thing I said during the Reid years--the Eagles dont control the schedule in who they play or when they play them. So I pay no attention to that logic. But Kelly did indeed need to go.

Comment

I'm not sure what they missed out on in Fisher. He has all the tenure of FF while being maybe half as good a coach.

Comment

Terribly written (even worse that reading Cobb's drivel)...but with plenty of valid points. Except where he blames Davis for the defensive backs' soft play, and then complains that Maxwell wasn't a shut down corner.

Comment

Am I'm going to get a virus or have to install anti-spam ware after clicking this link?
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

You don't control the schedule but it's completely valid to look at the level of competition in evaluating Kelly's performance as a coach. His record against teams with winning records speaks for itself.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                    X