"Emotional Intelligence"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Emotional Intelligence"

Is that what Lurie dropped at his press conference? Just got off work.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Your momma is spearheading me right now. I'll have to look that up later.

Comment

Did you just go Bullwinkle on us? What is it with you Florida folk?
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I was trying to use spearheading in a sentence. Is it wrong?

Comment

Your momma gives excellent spearhead!

Better?

Comment

3I's momma spearheaded you with her pink strap-on....
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

His momma knows how to polish a spearhead! Let me tell you!

Comment

You and Dim Bulb were

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                3I's momma spearheaded you with her pink strap-on....
                Hall and Oates-ing each other. You didn't think we saw that?

Comment

Keep trying to deflect, roofie boy.

Comment

Deflect what? Roofie Boy got drunk, had a camaro chase him, something about his pants to his ankles and a wallet missing... what am I missing here?

Comment

Dude, what does going Bullwinkle mean? Are you keeping your little cryptic secret to yourself or did I miss something that Bullwinkle did?

Comment

Lol.....

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                        Dude, what does going Bullwinkle mean? Are you keeping your little cryptic secret to yourself or did I miss something that Bullwinkle did?
                        ....this is funny exchange, spearheaded by a cryptic Bullwinkle reference.

Happy New Year
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                        X