Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HowLo / Donahoe moves that need to happen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HowLo / Donahoe moves that need to happen...

In no particular order

- Resign Cox
    - Restructure Peters, move to guard
    - Restructure or cut Celek
    - Cut Ryans
    - Cut KKKooper
    - Resign Walter Thurmond
    - dump Oregon bust, chumps and jagoffs
    - Draft a QB, sign a QB
    - Draft a OT
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

The sad thing is missing the number 2 pick.

No matter if they win or lose, there IS going to be a very good offensive lineman there at that pick.

Then again, if Howie is making the pick, it would likely be someone named Mathews that would suck.

And, actually, the first thing on the list should be hiring a REAL GM for the team.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I'm not sure Peters has anything left in him (Riccardo would know). Seriously,the guy is going Jevon Kearse every other play.

Comment

They can recoup that pick if someone is desparate to move up. I'm not reading where this draft has any "can't miss" prospects so who you pick at 16 can be just as good at 9.

Comment

I think Ryans, Celek, Cooper, Huff, and perhaps even Kelce might be gone. Depends on if the new coach values an undersized center.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
            I think Ryans, Celek, Cooper, Huff, and perhaps even Kelce might be gone. Depends on if the new coach values an undersized center.
            Huff will stay he is on a rookie contract, Kelce is the best lineman they have.

Comment

No way Roseclown cuts Kelce. That player is the only asset Roseclown obtained in the first draft he was head honcho for. The promotion of Roseman bought Kelce a few more seasons regardless of how poorly he has or will perform.
              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                No matter if they win or lose, there IS going to be a very good offensive lineman there at that pick.

Then again, if Howie is making the pick, it would likely be someone named Mathews that would suck.

And, actually, the first thing on the list should be hiring a REAL GM for the team.
                I don't like this three man circus to make football decisions. Hire a GM, let him pick the coach, tell the GM to get the personnel, and tell the coach to coach em up. Why is that so hard to do ?
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                  I don't like this three man circus to make football decisions. Hire a GM, let him pick the coach, tell the GM to get the personnel, and tell the coach to coach em up. Why is that so hard to do ?
                  They did that. The GM is Roseman. Lurie lied about all that collaborative nonsense to save himself the embarassment of actually reinstalling a guy everyone knows is ill-equipped for the job (and to continue the pathetic practice of shielding Roseman from any accountability).
                  "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Oy vey

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                    They did that. The GM is Roseman. Lurie lied about all that collaborative nonsense to save himself the embarassment of actually reinstalling a guy everyone knows is ill-equipped for the job (and to continue the pathetic practice of shielding Roseman from any accountability).
                    sickening.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                    X