The genius in NE is a Chip Dipper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The genius in NE is a Chip Dipper

Fucking Belichik. Look at the last sentence. Yeah, Shady's in the Pro Bowl, Maclin and Jackson are going to the playoffs.

"Yeah, I would say it's actually disappointing," Belichick said. "Chip Kelly to me is a really good football coach. He does a great job. I think he's done a good job with that team. It's disappointing to see, you know, Josh [McDaniels] in Denver . . . There's a lot of examples. But pretty much everybody's on a one-year contract in this league. I don't know how you build a program in one year.

"Chip's a great coach. He'll end up somewhere, and he'll do a great job there. I'd say a lot of the players that were on the Eagles that are no longer on the Eagles aren't really doing too much for anybody else, either."
    DB

McDaniels gets a head coaching job

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    Fucking Belichik. Look at the last sentence. Yeah, Shady's in the Pro Bowl, Maclin and Jackson are going to the playoffs.

"Yeah, I would say it's actually disappointing," Belichick said. "Chip Kelly to me is a really good football coach. He does a great job. I think he's done a good job with that team. It's disappointing to see, you know, Josh [McDaniels] in Denver . . . There's a lot of examples. But pretty much everybody's on a one-year contract in this league. I don't know how you build a program in one year.

"Chip's a great coach. He'll end up somewhere, and he'll do a great job there. I'd say a lot of the players that were on the Eagles that are no longer on the Eagles aren't really doing too much for anybody else, either."
    Belicheat gives Chip a spot on his offensive staff.
    Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 12-31-2015, 10:35 AM.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I think some desperate team...

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      Belicheat gives Chip a spot on his offensive staff.
      ..will hire Chip as its head coach. Titans, Browns, whoever. They'll be able to pimp their fanbases to sell seats. Who knows, he might do okay at both places.
      DB

Comment

Maybe Chip is a good coach. But he's a horrible GM and that last sentence is flat out incorrect.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I can see it now. If he doesn't go to Tennessee, the Browns will hire Chip, and he will select Goff with his first pick (2nd overall). And the race will be on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

I think it's quite possible if not likely Kelly succeeds somewhere else. That's based on the assumption that he's learned from his mistakes like Belichek, Carroll and others after their first stints.

That's why I was surprised that Lure cut bait so quickly. Either he wasn't patient enough to let Kelly improve or there were other toxic issues.

Or Roseman was in his ear.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Howie was in his ear

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
              I think it's quite possible if not likely Kelly succeeds somewhere else. That's based on the assumption that he's learned from his mistakes like Belichek, Carroll and others after their first stints.

That's why I was surprised that Lure cut bait so quickly. Either he wasn't patient enough to let Kelly improve or there were other toxic issues.

Or Roseman was in his ear.
              How Lurie can't clean house entirely and hire a real football guy is beyond the Bulb's comprehension.

Jeffie and Howie in the backyard:

DB

Comment

Interesting narrative emerging among national mediots

To paraphrase: Lurie made a mistake letting Kelly go, especially at this point in the experiment.

Especially interesting when most of them were clapping and giggling when he was imploding.
                Last edited by Pete; 12-31-2015, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Those guys don't follow the team like the local media and fans do. It's almost infuriating to read some of that stuff. Lurie is a patient guy and a hands-off guy so obviously something happened for him to act so out of character.

And I'm tired of hearing about how he was 20-6 in his first two seasons. He got rid of the players who helped him to win those games.

I wouldn't be surprised if he turned it around somewhere else, but he's going to have to take a hard look in the mirror first. Something was rotten here.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                  X