Not a word on here about Fat Albert being charged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a word on here about Fat Albert being charged

1 time for something he's done like 50 times,,,guy has serious mental problems........he's 80, its over..I guess alot of People want to see him swing I'm sure.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Nice to see they are going to hold him accountable

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    1 time for something he's done like 50 times,,,guy has serious mental problems........he's 80, its over..I guess alot of People want to see him swing I'm sure.
    just a few years shy of death. By the time this shit show is over he'll be six feet under before ever stepping foot in a cell. Oh well, Hey Hey Hey!!!!!!
    You think its a joke!?!

Comment

It was a tough week

for those who thought Chip was the second coming. Especially those who also looked up to the Jello pudding King. I wasn't going to bring it up.
      Last edited by T.D-Bag; 12-31-2015, 02:28 PM.

Comment

The piece of shit needs to be put down

Comment

I'm sure i'm in the minority

But I've always been somewhat skeptical about this whole thing. all of these women, with 30 and 40 year old allegations, and absolutely no proof of anything at all. I just have a hard time believing that out of all of these women, every single one of them was too scared to come forward and pursue anything, but there's good old Gloria Allred front and center, there to console the ladies (for free, I'm sure). The allegation that he was actually charged on, seems to be more political grandstanding by the new DA than anything else. I wouldn't be surprised either way, but you know the old saying, it's not what you know, it's what you can prove.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Well knowing women in my life that have been raped, coming forward and charging someone is not something that they wanted or most victims want to do. They get victimized again by the police and the prosecutors. Gloria Alred is a piece of shit that puts herself front and centre and will stand to make money off of this for sure. Where's there's smoke there's fire and my friend there's been a 7 alarm blaze over this for a long time. That many women couldn't come together with the same story.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
              Well knowing women in my life that have been raped, coming forward and charging someone is not something that they wanted or most victims want to do. They get victimized again by the police and the prosecutors. Gloria Alred is a piece of shit that puts herself front and centre and will stand to make money off of this for sure. Where's there's smoke there's fire and my friend there's been a 7 alarm blaze over this for a long time. That many women couldn't come together with the same story.
              But you gotta prove it. Remember, this is the American justice system that we're relying on here. Doesn't really instill a lot of confidence.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

if it was 3 women 30 years ago and 1 more accusing now

Id be incline to think gold digging ect,,,but almost 50 counts! this is real,,the guy is a predator!

Anyone else doing the same thing would have been in jail 30 years ago...he got away with it,,and that's it..he lived the best years of his life looking through a champagne glass
                Last edited by TRENT; 12-31-2015, 04:57 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

I respect EIO's thoughts

Id be incline to think gold digging ect,,,but almost 50 counts! this is real,,the guy is a predator!

Anyone else doing the same thing would have been in jail 30 years ago...he got away with it,,and that's it..he lived the best years of his life looking through a champagne glass
                  But I've got to say, reading the deposition of Cosby's in the civil suit brought by this victim (which is the victim in the criminal complaint), he stated that he gave her ludes with the intent of having sex with her and he explicitly said that he didn't hear her give consent to the sex. He's a dead man. Even if she was unable to give consent because of the ludes, it's at least aggravated sexual assault.

To say nothing of the 50 other incidents... The women I've known who have had this sort of experience have to work through the trauma themselves before they sometimes can even admit that they weren't at fault themselves. Takes years sometimes.
                  DB

Comment

What OB and I wanna know is

Where The Fuc is he Getting Ludes,,and for Christ sake get his connection before they put him in the Big House!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Still...

"Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

rapist...caught...gotta pay

I've been on record with that opinion for quite some time.
                        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                          I've been on record with that opinion for quite some time.
                          Was the perp walk in a "T" sweatshirt?

Comment

Working...
                          X