Just a lurker here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a lurker here...

... I remember a post from CC PETE on the day that the Eagles announced the hiring of Chip Kelly. He alerted us all to what this guy was all about and said he would be gone in 3 years. Great call Pete. You had him figured out all along.

Originally posted by Box Car Blackie View Post
    ... I remember a post from CC PETE on the day that the Eagles announced the hiring of Chip Kelly. He alerted us all to what this guy was all about and said he would be gone in 3 years. Great call Pete. You had him figured out all along.
    Either this is an alternate handle of CCPete and you are really dedicated to the long con or this is some weirdo that has been stalking CCPete for at least 4 years. http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showp...91&postcount=1

Either way, what the actual fuck?

Comment

And if this is CCPete, you've been just sitting on this handle for multiple years waiting for the perfect time to strike... and this was it?

There's something gay going on here.

Comment

I haven't seen a post from CCP since chip was fired.

Comment

Oh banned. Makes sense now.

Comment

Wow

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
            Either this is an alternate handle of CCPete and you are really dedicated to the long con or this is some weirdo that has been stalking CCPete for at least 4 years. http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showp...91&postcount=1

Either way, what the actual fuck?
            Just when I thought CC couldn't be more lame......
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

The funny thing is his schtick never was that Kelly was going to be fired.

It was that Kelly was really interested in another college job and he was going to leave the Eagles to take one.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

It's comical and pathetic

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                The funny thing is his schtick never was that Kelly was going to be fired.

It was that Kelly was really interested in another college job and he was going to leave the Eagles to take one.
                all at the same time.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                X