LONG - the real story about why Chip is gone....HowLo won

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    PS - Once again, for the reasons expressed in this thread and elsewhere, I'm not unhappy about Kelly leaving ... but I am not convinced that you know so much that it's a lock that Kelly will never succeed in the NFL.

The issue is whether he's too stubborn to adjust.

And, yes, some of what he did worked in spite of your assessment that it was all shit.
    I know what I see and I saw Chip incapable to adjust. Everyone called him a genius and innovator but yet I didnt see anything innovative. And if he was a genius, he would have adjusted.

Also coaching is more than Xs and Os. You have to be able to manage multiple personalities on a team and he showed again he was not capable of doing this.
    Last edited by joe9518; 01-01-2016, 05:23 PM.

Comment

bwahahahahahaha. Dolt
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

What the.....
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Howie was chirping any patience out of the owner.
          A win against Washington and Kelly would have been back no matter what Howie wanted. Half the team didn't even show up. And then Kelly denies GM responsibility.

I'm no fan of Howie but I think Chip wore out Lurie's patience on his own.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Meh. The same dirty work Joe Banner used to do for him.

Like fucking TO in the ass and reneging on the contract he promised he would get after that first season.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
            X