Toxic Howie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic Howie

Amazing that THAT guy is Lurie's heavy. Wait a minute, it actually makes sense.

What head coach in his right mind...

would want to work for that squeaky assed, never held a real football job until Jeff put him in charge of the team TWICE, JoeBanner wannabe fraud?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      would want to work for that squeaky assed, never held a real football job until Jeff put him in charge of the team TWICE, JoeBanner wannabe fraud?
      I'm afraid the Eagles will go back to the days of drafting cb/s combo specials, DE/LB "hybrids", and "jack of all trades" O-Linemen trying to pinch pennies, and look smart while they fill the roster with mediocre players. (AND don't forget injured guys who IF they ever get healthy MIGHT have a high upside)

If the Eagles are ever going to win big they have got to get with the program and start drafting and taking care of top notch talent.
      Last edited by 4dabirds75; 01-01-2016, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Meh. Howlo bringing us more Marcus Smiths and Danny Watkins picks are on the way.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          Meh. Howlo bringing us more Marcus Smiths and Danny Watkins picks are on the way.
          Yeah...I don't have a lot of faith at this point. Maybe someone will get under Lurie's skin and make him see the need for a real GM. I really think it's the Eagles only hope.

Comment

Working...
          X