Top 5 College QB's in Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 College QB's in Draft

Which of these would you choose to QB the Eagles in 2016...

Jared Goff
    Paxton Lynch
    Connor Cook
    Carson Wentz
    Dak Prescott

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Jared Goff
    Paxton Lynch
    Connor Cook
    Carson Wentz
    Dak Prescott

Connor Cook in the 2nd round....but that isn't happening. I think the Eagles should bite the bullet, draft BPA with every pick this year and hope they have a chance at a better crop of QB prospects next year.

Comment

Originally posted by 4dabirds75 View Post
      Connor Cook in the 2nd round....but that isn't happening. I think the Eagles should bite the bullet, draft BPA with every pick this year and hope they have a chance at a better crop of QB prospects next year.
      Good call on that, not to mention Chip gave our 2nd round pick away for Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Jared Goff
        Paxton Lynch
        Connor Cook
        Carson Wentz
        Dak Prescott
        Goff will likely go first.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          Goff will likely go first.
          Lose this weekend, and they might get a shot at Lynch if Howie and whatever new coach and "GM" like him. Win this weekend, and they won't get any of them.

Other than that, none of the above. Won't draft early enough for Goff or late enough for the others unless they trade back. Don't want Prescott.

But Christ...if they hire Shurmur at HC or the new HC keeps him as the OC, which someone like Ginger might do, and we might be looking at the return of Badford. Otherwise it might be a third round QB sitting behind Sanchize for a season.

Comment

Shurm will NOT be the next HC...not even worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              Shurm will NOT be the next HC...not even worried.
              I agree, I don't think he'll be the HC. He might get interviewed, though. I am a little worried that Ginger might keep him as OC.

Comment

Akili Smith
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X