Schurmer is doing something interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schurmer is doing something interesting

He's having them line up and calling play in after D is set...it is kind of like a side line audible...maybe there is more to this guy than we know.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

As I posted before, lots of this offense works ... I heard him say he learned a lot from Kelly, but it's certainly interesting to see adjustments that even dolts like me have been calling for (more under center ... less tempo).
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      He's having them line up and calling play in after D is set...it is kind of like a side line audible...maybe there is more to this guy than we know.
      WOW I just abused for not spelling his name right, I guess it depends on how long you have been on the board. By the way does not bother me, typos happen.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        As I posted before, lots of this offense works ... I heard him say he learned a lot from Kelly, but it's certainly interesting to see adjustments that even dolts like me have been calling for (more under center ... less tempo).
        Think Kelly learns anything from Schurmer today?
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          I wouldn't hate Schermer as the HC. Could keep some of the stuff that worked without being obsessive like Kelly was. He's been in enough systems to adapt in ways Kelly didn't.

Shormer would need a new fiery coordinator though, both on O and D. A bit too laid back.

Shmurmer.

Comment

Doubt it.

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Think Kelly learns anything from Schurmer today?
            ...usually takes a bigger hammer to crack suck an ego.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Just when you think he might ... he sent the roach scurrying outside.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
              X