There is more talent on this roster than you might think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    Nick Foles had DJax for a year, Maclin, McCoy, and a solid OL. Bradford had none of those.
    Maclin was out in 2013. Regardless, neither are going to win you a championship.

Comment

The Dog Killa is coming back for a season.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The one thing that's good about drafting a QB. If he stinks, you'll most likely have a chance to draft another one with a high draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          The one thing that's good about drafting a QB. If he stinks, you'll most likely have a chance to draft another one with a high draft pick.
          Go ahead and list what FA QB or QB in the draft you want and explain why you want them and why they are a better option than Bradford. Hes the best option right now. No way is Paxton Lynch available at pick#13.

Comment

I'm not Mel Kiper Jr but I would think it may be a bit early to count out Lynch slipping down the draft board. Anything is possible. If Lurie hires me for that head of player personnel position, I'll do my due diligence and get back to you.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2016.php

Comment

Working...
            X