No announcement yet.

Peter King reporting that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now per Mort Eagles are interviewing Doug Marrone... If they hire him, I'm bringing out the pitchforks. I fucking can't stand Marrone and he's a shit coach. All his players couldn't stand him in buffalo.

Comment

Philadelphia is worse than St Louis?

Comment

The ideal thing that could happen is if one of those teams in front of the Eagles sign Bradford. It sounds like Manziel is out in Cleveland and Gabbert is not the answer for San Fran. To your point, it would be nice if Kelly went to San Fran and kept Kaepernick. Dallas will also be in the discussion of drafting a QB but dumpster diving for Manziel or RG3 could curb those talks.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
          Now per Mort Eagles are interviewing Doug Marrone... If they hire him, I'm bringing out the pitchforks. I fucking can't stand Marrone and he's a shit coach. All his players couldn't stand him in buffalo.
          he turned Syracuse around (kinda) - but it's well reported he treated people like shit while he was there. If Jeff is sticking to what he said no way this could happen.

Comment

I guess. I don't know enough about the qb's in the draft but I'm not hearing either of them talked about as a "sure thing." Rolling the dice on another qb that is likely to not live up to expectations is not something I'm looking forward to. Once Bradford was comfortable in the offense he was consistently in the 90's with his qb rating while throwing to absolute slop. Are we going to get that from Goff or Lynch?
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              He may not be but I wouldn't put too much stock into anything King writes.
              Sam Bradford isn't calling Peter King and telling him how he feels about Philly.

This is Tom Condon replacing the home team discount with the "my client hates your city" premium.

And it's Peter King being Condon's bitch.

Comment

Haha

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

If they don't like what they see with the young guys, I don't want them to draft a QB just to draft a QB. If they think they have something there, I prefer to roll the dice. I think Bradford is what he is. I feel he will be either hurt or average in his career. I just don't think he will win anything in this league.

The current state of this team is too much of a mess to think they can turn this around anytime soon. If they are going to waste seasons, do it with a young QB.

Comment

Fair enough. I probably have a slightly higher opinion of Bradford, but I fully expect him to blow out his ACL if they sign him. I think the defense can be pretty good in the hands of a competent coordinator. My biggest issues are OL and WR. If they could upgrade there then I think they are right back in the fight.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                    X