Always Sunny in Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always Sunny in Philly

Season starts tonight. They better step their game up. Last two seasons were meh.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Yep

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Season starts tonight. They better step their game up. Last two seasons were meh.
    I was disappointed.

Comment

I honestly didn't even know that show was still running.

Comment

had to look it up on wiki last night. the first four seasons were awesome. fifth was pretty good too. the sixth season starting with dennis getting married...that was awful. i fell off after that.

Comment

I watch just to see Devito. I also still laugh when Mac does kung-fu.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

DeVito kills it.

First season was great too though. Really discovered the show by change in like 06. I was searching for "Philadelphia" so I could DVR some Eagles stuff, then Sunny shows up on the results.

Comment

Working...
            X