Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody won the powerball lottery!

DOUBLE DOWN, BABY!!!

No winner in the $500M Powerball jackpot, officials say: usat.ly/1RbnBKy (Photo: P. Breen, The Republic)

After I get hit by lightning, bitten by a shark and attacked by a bear, I'm going to the news stand to get my ticket.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I hit the jackpot last night...

and by jackpot im talking about DQ's mother's filthy fuck box. I dont know why i continue to smash. Just a filthy habit i guess. I dont want that ho, i dont love that ho!
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Your momma took it all up front! One shot!

Comment

Your momma gets hit by powerballs everynight. And she brings daddy the winnings.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            After I get hit by lightning, bitten by a shark and attacked by a bear, I'm going to the news stand to get my ticket.
            Málaga here I come.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

My own French Apple Pie factory ... so I won't have to engage surly Pakistanis at the 7-11.
              Last edited by slag; 01-09-2016, 12:27 PM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
              X