Schefter Says: Eagles Seek Permission to Interview Tom Coughlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smg View Post
    why did his miss the playoffs 4 seasons in a row if he is so great?

I may be mistaken, but I thought I heard that yes, he did win two SB's, and yes that was great if you were a gnats fan, but I think the other 10 years he never even made the playoffs.

I think that you could also argue that the SB's that he did win were as flukie and shit luck as they come, I think Eli stepped in shit every game in that one run, throw the ball up have it bounce of a guys helmet and into your rec, hands just as he trips and falls into the end zone kind of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
      I may be mistaken, but I thought I heard that yes, he did win two SB's, and yes that was great if you were a gnats fan, but I think the other 10 years he never even made the playoffs.

I think that you could also argue that the SB's that he did win were as flukie and shit luck as they come, I think Eli stepped in shit every game in that one run, throw the ball up have it bounce of a guys helmet and into your rec, hands just as he trips and falls into the end zone kind of shit.
      Actually he made the playoffs 5 times. 2 times he won the super bowl and the other 3 times he lost in the first playoff game.

He had 6 winning seasons out of 12. Also, he has only made the playoffs once in the last 7 years.
      Last edited by joe9518; 01-09-2016, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post

especially the first SB

Comment

Working...
        X