TD Bag's hero Sean Penn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all good IG

Although I think your DuPont story has run its course given this photo.
    back to your Fat Albert re-runs, and Jello pudding.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

well...here's the difference

and why DuPont never gets old with regard to our conversation:

As soon as it became evident there was truth to the claims against Cosby, I immediately said he was a scumbag who should be held accountable. If convicted I hope he lives out his remaining days in a cold dark cell.

you, on the other hand, defended murderer DuPont and still do.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

"I'm confident and well rounded..."
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          "I'm confident and well rounded..."
          So well rounded and confident that he quit the board for 6 months after he got ridiculed for his beloved Pussycats losing in the second round. Quite possibly the biggest bitch move in my 8 years here.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            and why DuPont never gets old with regard to our conversation:

As soon as it became evident there was truth to the claims against Cosby, I immediately said he was a scumbag who should be held accountable. If convicted I hope he lives out his remaining days in a cold dark cell.

you, on the other hand, defended murderer DuPont and still do.
            All he has is the Cosby crutch. He brings that up in every post because he isn't smart enough to think of anything else.

Comment

Live vicariously through a 50 year old shrimp who can't put a sentence together? Don't flatter yourself, I don't remember your name, what you do or much else about you aside from what's posted here. The story about you stalking the teenage deli girl is well documented, I didn't make it up.

Your retort to PE36 was pretty funny, I'll give you that, even though he was ripping 91ED.

Comment

wooo

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
                Wow, stop the fight, it's over.

Guy f*cked a waterbed and thought it was a fat girl.
                Coffee all over my monitor - thanks guy.

Comment

I have always said...

...this guy's posts are the strongest support of my argument that Villanova is wayyy overrated academically. Safety school for Notre Dame and Boston College application fee donators.
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    So well rounded and confident that he quit the board for 6 months after he got ridiculed for his beloved Pussycats losing in the second round. Quite possibly the biggest bitch move in my 8 years here.
                    It was the bitch move di tutti bitch moves.

Comment

Working...
                    X