No announcement yet.

DJax disappears in big games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the bullshit we type is correct. Djax disappears, Maclin gets injured...
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Maclin always seemed to be more clutch...

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Maybe the bullshit we type is correct. Djax disappears, Maclin gets injured...
      ...injuries aside he frequently could hold his own with the more aggressive physical DBs.

His being on the roster made all the difference for KC, can't say DJ has had the same impact with the SKinz.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Distraction Jackson (c)
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          That's the problem with him. That and his gang friends.
          Hey. Aikman said he took ownership of the non-TD. He's matured.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Desean has 2 TD catches in 7 playoffs games and 0 catches in the last 3 playoff games

Note: out of the 2 TD's, one of them came during garbage time vs the cowboys so he really only has 1 TD catch

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
              Desean has 2 TD catches in 7 playoffs games and 0 catches in the last 3 playoff games

Note: out of the 2 TD's, one of them came during garbage time vs the cowboys so he really only has 1 TD catch
              smegmagenda

Comment

Originally posted by Chupacabra View Post
                smegmagenda
                Desean Jackson is ass

Comment

smegma is ass
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                    smegma is ass
                    You suck at everything