but seriously...if you won

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but seriously...if you won

1.5 BILLION with a B ... I really dont think anyone could comprehend what they would do.

I bought ONE ticket...that's all you need.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    1.5 BILLION with a B ... I really dont think anyone could comprehend what they would do.

Definitely the biggest incremental increase in posssibility of winning. From 0.00 percent to 0.0000003422297813023704 percent.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

One thing I KNOW that I'd do

Is go to my mom's job, walk her to her boss' office, and have her tell him to kiss her ass because she quits.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

bwahaha!!!

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Definitely the biggest incremental increase in posssibility of winning. From 0.00 percent to 0.0000003422297813023704 percent.
        all it takes is the hand of the ping pong balls gods to look down favorably
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

I'd buy an Igglephans suite (or 2) for every home game. Let's take it to another level.

FREE CRAB FRIES FOR ALL!!!

Comment

I got the Powerball #, Bay-BEE!!

(Just the powerball # though, not the other 5)

Well, off to work....

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
              Exactly. One ticket for a little entertaining daydreaming. People just don't understand the math and they go out and buy a bunch of tickets.

My old man was pragmatic as hell when it came to money, and he used to tell me that the only way to win is to not play. Screw that - I'll throw $2 at it just to see what happens. But any more is just a sucker bet.

Comment

All you have to do is share a bunch of posts on fagayce book and the winner will share it with you.

Comment

Working...
                X