What a shitshow this is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shitshow this is.

They just standing there with their dicks in their hands or what?

I don't think this is any great loss to not get Coughlin -- I'd rather he not be coach -- but the rumor mill made it sound like they liked him and it's embarrassing to have him be the one to nix the idea.

I think it shows that coaches are wary.

Shurmer might end up being the guy. Who's left in the playoffs they could want? Pedersen, Patricia, McDaniels, McDermott. Mike Shula? Darrell Bevel?

They've shown no interest in McDermott. He said he could've interviewed during the bye if someone wanted him to. They might be interested in the New England coordinators, but Belichick seems to like Chip and expressed what, for him, counts as a ringing endorsement of him after the firing.

Shula said no to interviews during the bye, so maybe him?

Christ, man. What a mess.

Who in their right fucking mind would want to coach this team knowing some dipshit like Howie is pulling the strings? Anyone who has any options at all are passing on the job. They fired chip six days early to "get a head start". Ridiculously clueless front office.

Comment

I think it's Pederson or Shurmur at this point.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Tom knows a shit situation when he sees it.

The thought of Howie making draft picks for his team likely had the geezer waking up in a cold sweat and screaming NOOOOOOOOOO
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          I think it's Pederson or Shurmur at this point.
          Might be Pedersen and they keep Shurmur as OC to grease the skids toward keeping Bradford.

Comment

Working...
          X