Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This new DC..

Ken Frijoles, or whatever his name is

Looks like he was the DC on a shitty Rams team in 2009-2010. He's also been a position coach on some other shitty defenses. Underwhelming if he's supposed to be the guy to fix this defense.

Ken Frijoles Refritos: Got his beans fried in STL. Going to get them refried here.

I know consider the source, but per Wiki he is their inside linebacker coach.

Comment

Holy Frijoles! We suck again!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        I know consider the source, but per Wiki he is their inside linebacker coach.
        I hope wiki turns out to be right. I could have misread something on Twatter. He was DB coach under Spags in NO for that shit storm of a defense and has spent the last couple years as an LB coach under Pettine on that shitty Browns defense.

Maybe that means Spags or Pettine is come here as DC and this guy will coach up Kiko?

Comment

Looks like ILB coach Rick Minter is gone. Probably going with Chip. OLB coach McGovern too probably.

I liked Minter. He did a good job with all the injuries--really brought Jordan Hicks along quick. Bit of trivia: When Minter was the HC of Cinti Bearcats, Rex Ryan, Mike Tomlin and John Harbaugh were on his staff. Harbaugh and Ryan together. Also, he was the DC of Notre Dame when they won the national Championship.
          Last edited by KingsessingBob; 01-14-2016, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I thought Kelly GREEEEEEEEEN had the rights to all Wiki reports.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
            X