Pederson's staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pederson's staff

So...total guessing, since I don't know shit...which is obviously true since I thought they would hire Ginger in the first place, but what the hell.

So they hired this defensive coach...apparently not to be the DC as I originally though...thank god. My mistake. Anyway, this assistant coached under both Pettine at Cleveland and Spags in NO. Neither defense were world beaters, BTW.

So, say hiring this guy indicates that they are considering Pettine or Spags as DC and could hold on to Shurmur as OC. They end up with Shurmur and Spags/Pettine running their units with Pederson as the "big picture" guy.

Is there any way next year isn't a colossal cluster fuck under those circumstances?

Early word out of nj.com is that Jim Schwartz could be headed to Philly as DC.

Comment

Pretty sure Spags is staying in NY.

Comment

Really???...

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
        Early word out of nj.com is that Jim Schwartz could be headed to Philly as DC.
        ...that would suck balls.

Can't stand him.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Believe he runs that wide-9 bullshit that worked so amazingly here.
          Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Did a nice job with the Bills.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
              Believe he runs that wide-9 bullshit that worked so amazingly here.
              Fucking Wide-9. Sounds like the kind of think that would get CockCraverPete's hackles up.

Comment

Working...
              X