So the Eagles tried to hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Eagles tried to hire

Gase, who said fuck you and went to Miami ...

McAddo who said fuck you and went to the Vagiants ...

and Coughlin who said fuck you and didn't even give a shit that he had no other job to go to.

We supposed to believe that Doug the Boobie Prize was their master plan all along?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

I think they wanted Pederson all along.

Comment

So the Coughlin frenzy was what?

Comment

they were never going to hire him

Originally posted by slag View Post
        smoke screen Philly
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Uh huh

Comment

I think the 'Coughlin frenzy' is another example of how bad the media is. The speculation from the media was/is unbearable. It's hard to believe anything.

Comment

Don't forget the last minute in a tizzy phone call to Hue

who said Fuck you and didn't even bother to show up for an interview.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Come on now ... they didn't make up the fact that he was invited back and withdrew his name after a second meeting.

Comment

The same media speculated today that he may have withdrew his name once he realized they wanted Peterson all along. He eventually saw the writing on the wall, wanted to save face, and beat them to the punch. While I don't believe half the shit I hear, it's not far-fetched.

Comment

Come on now ... they didn't make up the fact that he was invited back and withdrew his name after a second meeting.
                    I have no idea what they make up anymore. A frenzy can easily consist of one bad source and a handful of hack "journalists" knocking each other over to get their scoop onto Twitter first.

Over a week ago, it was reported that Pederson was the frontrunner for the job. Maybe that report was actually correct, and the rest was just a clusterfuck of bad reporting.

Comment

Lurie and Roseman are fucking dweebs and this looks like the league knows it and only the bottom of the barrel is interested ... and that makes more sense to me than Pederson was the plan all along.

If that's the case, why did it take three weeks to hire him?

Comment

Gase interviewed ... McAdoo interviewed ... Coughlin had multiple conversations ... then Coughlin withdrew his name. I find it hard to believe the media got that wrong.

Despite this Pederson was the master plan?

So, Duce was interviewed for Rooney Rule compliance and they did all this other shit to make the fans think they due diligence-ed before they took the guy Lurie wanted all along to further the nitwit agenda of a Reid-tree guy being the key?

Well, that doesn't make me warm and fuzzy, as I see it as bad as they tried to get a bunch of people who had a clue and were turned down so they settled for Booby Prize Doug.

Fuck ... now I have to hope they're blind squirrels who found a nut.
                        Last edited by slag; 01-14-2016, 10:32 PM.

Comment

sure that's the ticket

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                          I think the 'Coughlin frenzy' is another example of how bad the media is. The speculation from the media was/is unbearable. It's hard to believe anything.
                          they were never interested in Coughlin. OK
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

based on what?

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                            I think they wanted Pederson all along.
                            what makes you think that
                            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                            May 7, 2010

Comment

If that's the case, why did it take three weeks to hire him?
                              The playoffs? Shit, who knows? Maybe they figured Pederson would be available but took the extra time to test the waters. Nobody really knows the truth. Don't forget, these same dweebs got Chip Kelly.

Comment

Working...
                              X