it seems Jeff didn't think it through when he shitcanned Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it seems Jeff didn't think it through when he shitcanned Kelly

Now Kelly needed to go...but I think he pissed Jeff off to the point that walking Kelly to the door was more important than having a succession plan. the "search" is a clusterfuck.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    Now Kelly needed to go...but I think he pissed Jeff off to the point that walking Kelly to the door was more important than having a succession plan. the "search" is a clusterfuck.
    If Kelly would have given up GM to Howie, they both could have been canned after next season. Chump gave Howeenie plausible denial. He was only in charge of laundry.

Kelly created this dumpster fire.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I think they wanted Gase, but after him it was basically "Insert offensive-minded coach who coached under Reid."

Eckel said on Twitter that, if Pederson had said no, the next call was going to be to James Urban, FFS.

Comment

they absolutely wanted Gase

Originally posted by Chupacabra View Post
        I think they wanted Gase, but after him it was basically "Insert offensive-minded coach who coached under Reid."

Eckel said on Twitter that, if Pederson had said no, the next call was going to be to James Urban, FFS.
        its clear he was the first choice. Coughlin was second choice, that is clear to me as well. Hardly a plan.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Yeah, Jeffrey wanted him gone pronto.

Here is footage of Jeff on that fateful Tuesday night.
          https://youtu.be/U2YVyLLKRHw?t=2m52s
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I don't think they were going to sign

a 70 YO guy...If they wanted Gase why not make him an offer>
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

He didn't think it through when he gave the GM responsibilities to Kelly, or maybe he did which is worse.

Comment

its clear he was the first choice. Coughlin was second choice, that is clear to me as well. Hardly a plan.
                The whole thing reminds me of when Washington hired Jim Zorn after everybody else turned them down. Howie has the Snyder effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                  He didn't think it through when he gave the GM responsibilities to Kelly, or maybe he did which is worse.
                  Lurie had two choices. Give him total control or watch him walk.

Don't pretend you would have had the stones for the second choice.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                  X